Sunday, September 11, 2016

Idea Tracking

We all know how it works.. You get your best ideas in the shower, walking through the grocery store, sitting at the doctor, etc. We always say we'll remember them and obviously never do. It sounds pretty obvious to write it down when have the thought, but most of us don't. I carry my cell phone around with me daily, so I've began texting ideas, lists, random thoughts, even conversations that I want to remember, to myself. I've tried using the notebook that comes on phones, but it doesn't work for me. Texting them to myself has proven to work for me. I also keep a bullet journal at home, which I review daily. It's very organized, and I add the important things from my texts to my journal. A lot of times you'll have an idea when you find a need, so try to write it down as soon as you can! Sometimes I only have a vague, generalized idea. I'll write that down, and draw lines coming from it and brainstorm the details or how to improve on the original idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment